Friday, October 06, 2006

Deming New Mexico

Hello everyone!! It is I...Yeah, like ya did not know that right??
We are now in Deming and have been for a bit over a week. We got here a couple days earlier than we thought we would, but that is ok by me. Being this Last Monday (Oct. 2) was my birthday, I was lucky enought to get to spend it with the family. Teresa and Travis asked me what I wanted, and I told them my request. Oh, let me back up a bit. When Teresa and Travis got out of there vehicle to see us, Teresa had a puppy in her hands. Seems like they had gotten a puppy from Gary. This poor little guy had gotten run over by the other owner who as he told Gary "is not a dog guy". The guy told gary he had ran over its paw, but it could not walk. It crawled, so Gary Took it off the guys hands. Gary gave it to Treresa and Travis and even paid for them to take it to the vet and be checked out. Gary is such a nice guy. Anyway, long story short. They named him Clint. The pelvis is fractured, but not broken. In just the time we have been here Clint is recovering in leaps and bounds. He is such a cute guy. I will get pictures of him tonight when we go over to kick some butt in Mexican Train and post them on here for everyone.
Ok, on with the rest of the story. So on My Birthday (did I mention I am now 51?....Man I dont feel that OLD) Teresa came over with her table and gave me a wonderful massage outside under our awning. It was so wonderful and relaxing. That Girl has some magic fingers let me tell ya. Than, that evening we went over to Garys for dinner and Mexican Train. Travis fixed me pizza. my other request. NOT ANYWHERE can I get a better Pizza than that kid can make. It is wonderful. I had Lemon pie for desert.
Than the BIG surprise!!! My Uncle Gary gave me a puppy. He is a little brown Chihuahua. Needless to say at first Chuck was NOT happy. However, he took it like a grown up man and did not yell, scream, or throw a fit. I was proud of him. (Still am) Now Chuck is this little guys dad.
Chuck named him Pancho Villa. I was leaning more towards Cody, but being he is a Chihuahua decent of Chihuahua Mexico and probley from the wild Chihuahua herd of Parana Chihuahua's that eat full grown bulls from the hoofs up, I like Pancho Villa.

This is the boy. He is now six weeks old. We think a bit young to take from his parents. But from what Gary said, his enviroment was pretty damm poor. His two sisters were already gone.
















This is our boy waking up from his nap.















You can see that he loves his bed and blanket. These are his and all his worldly possitions end up in there. What you can not see is his balls (cat toys) and chew bone under that blanket.














Look at those liquid brown eyes. How can you not let them MAKE you fall in love?















This is the last picture of interduction. I will post more pictures later on of our family, including the humans. So until then, take care of each other as family and friends are the most important things in your life.
Chuck, DeeDee and Pancho Ramsey

1 Comments:

At Friday, October 13, 2006 10:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He
is as sweet as PIE.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home